10 Oct Let’s Pray
As I write we are on the verge of experiencing a strong storm in Hurricane Michael. The people of the Florida panhandle are bracing for what could be a storm of historical proportions. There is much for us to pray about today. Why not pray, even as you read this, for the following:
• For the protection of lives along the Florida panhandle, particularly Panama City Beach.
• For comfort and aid to those who may be suffering in the aftermath.
• For churches in that area, especially sister PCA churches, as they care for their people and their community.
• For southern and central Georgia, that God would protect lives and communities.
• For one another, that we would be safe and that our homes and our church property would not experience any serious damage.
• For peace during the storm and that we would remember Him who trampled the waves in a storm on the Sea of Galilee.
• For HLPC, that we would have grace to respond to the potential needs of our church family and neighbors as best we can.
• For God to be at work in the midst of the storm and that He would be brought glory in the midst of all that happens.
One last thing, if our power is out at HLPC on Sunday we will plan to meet for worship at 10:30A! Come in shorts and t-shirts!